Digital Marketing Strategy
Do you want to drive more leads for your business from digital channels like search engines, email marketing and social media? Great. We have built a digital marketing program that does just that.
Our digital marketing program is designed to drive more prospective buyers to your website, convert these prospects into leads and those leads into sales.
Digital marketing is pretty self-explanatory — it’s marketing using digital tools. Digital marketing is about the type of methodology under which we USE those tools. It’s the opposite of outbound marketing, or interruption marketing (telemarketing, billboards, spam, etc.). You can read more about in our article “Inbound Marketing Vs. Outbound Marketing.”
How Does It Work?
We put together a custom digital marketing plan for you that is based on your business’ goals. Then we execute the plan on a monthly basis.
The plan breaks into three critical parts:
- Attract More Prospects – Gain more website traffic through content marketing (blogging), email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click marketing (PPC) and social media.
- Convert More Leads – Once you have more traffic on your website, you need to convert the traffic from an anonymous website visitor to an identifiable lead. We do this through irresistible downloadable content offers (like ebooks), lead nurturing via email, A/B testing and compelling videos.
- Close More Sales – Leads are no good if they don’t close. We empower your sales team with new tools and data to help them close more of the leads we send.
What Are The Tactics?
We tackle digital marketing via an digital strategy made up of many different tactics. When all these tactics are used together, they create a holistic approach to getting your business more leads.
Here are some of the digital marketing tactics we employ:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing (Blogging & Article Writing)
- Downloadable Content Offerings (eBooks, Whitepapers, Webinars)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Video Production
- Website Design A/B Testing
- Landing Page Strategy
- Call-To-Action Strategy
- Link Building/Earning
- Infographic Design
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Nurture Strategy
- Public Relations (PR)
How Is The Program Structured?
The program is executed on a monthly retainer basis. After an initial research and planning phase, we provide you with a custom digital marketing plan to reach your business goals, and then we execute on that plan. The program is customized based on your company, your competition and your industry. The initial strategic plan we provide outlines the tactics to be executed over the following 12 months.
We have weekly check-in meetings with you to ensure all projects stay on track. We also have monthly meetings to present our reports outlining the program’s performance (focused on traffic and lead improvement). In our monthly meeting we also review the following month’s plan (broken into a monthly calendar of tactics).
Do You Report On Results?
We firmly believe that “what you cannot measure, you cannot improve.” So we measure and provide comprehensive reports every month. These reports will detail our progress towards your goals and include metrics like website traffic, form submissions, downloads, leads created, leads closed and even phone calls to your sales number.